Genghis Khan’s Statue Complex & 13th Century Theme Park
- Pick up from your hotel in Ulaanbaatar at 9am.
- 1.5-hour drive to Genghis Khan’s Statue Complex – the biggest (40m high) equestrian statue in the world.
- Take a short drive to the 13th century theme park – micro kingdom with separate camps for Guards, Herders, Education, Craftsmen, Shaman and King’s assembly.
- Upon arrival at the entrance, visit Relay-station camp
- Visit and lunch at King Palace and wear Mongolian traditional costumes – it is the main attraction point of the theme park,
- Visit Shaman camp – you can see customs, ritual of worshiping of several kinds of Shaman clan.
- Visit herder’s camp – witness nomad lifestyle, great opportunity to ride a horse and a camel.
- Visit educational camp – opportunity to get know about the unique culture of the literacy,
- Visit craftsmen camp – enjoy seeing the craftsmen’s art work such as horse hold utensils, women’s ornaments, jewelry, arms and tools etc.
- Drive back to Ulaanbaatar and transfer to the hotel around 6pm.
Meal: Lunch. Total distance: 200km, ~4.5hrs.
ATTRACTIONS & HIGHLIGHTS
The Genghis Khan Statue Complex is currently the biggest (40m high) equestrian statue in the world. It is connected to Ulaanbaatar by a paved road with 54km.There is a recreation area, restaurants, and souvenir shops occupy the base structure. From here, visitors use an elevator or walk to the head of the horse through the chest and back neck of the horse, where they can have farseeing and good panorama view over the complex area.
The 13th Century Theme Park is built and established in real time micro kingdom of the 13th Century to make the real experiences for the tourists during their stay by genuinely providing true environment of the way of living. Within this country, the rule of the law is strong and there is no television, electricity and phones are allowed for the real experience.
Highlights: King’s palace, herder’s camp, shaman’s camp, educational and craftsmen camp
Tour Price & Booking
|Travelling Party||Tour Price: per person (pp)|
|1 person||US$ 230 pp|
|2 persons||US$ 140 pp|
|3 persons||US$ 110 pp|
|4 persons||US$ 95 pp|
|5 persons & up||US$ 85 pp|
Inclusions & Exclusions
What’s included in the Price?
- Private English-speaking tour guide,
- Hotel pick up and drop off with private a vehicle,
- Lunch at the 13th century complex,
- All entrance & sightseeing fees as listed in the itinerary,
- Complimentary drink water during the trip,
- 4 % of total payment as a bank charge for online payment with Master/Visa credit cards,
- All government, local taxes, and service charges
What’s Not included in the Price?
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping and other personal expenses
- Travel insurance.
Just a Kindly Reminder
- A private tour guide and a driver with an air-conditioned car will serve only for you. No other travelers will join in your group.
- This tour package can be fully customizable to fit your travel plan.
- Full payment is required to confirm this trip!
- All rates on MongoliaShortTours.com are final! So, you can book this trip Now, if you have more than 72hours before the departure date.
- A booking form & online payment link: Book Now
- We accept Master, Visa & American Express Credit Cards. No additional charges!
- If you have any questions and requests regarding this trip, please click on this link: “Inquiry”
- You are also welcome to call us at +976 70001160
- When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary.
- On the morning of your tour departure date, our tour guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name and our company logo on it.
- Enjoy your Mongolia Trip with us!
FAQ / Help
A booking form & online payment link: Book Now
- We accept online payment with Master/Visa cards only for deposit to confirm the trip. No additional bank charge for the online payment!
- The cash payment is accepted in special cases only.
Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive cancellation request:
- No less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure date: 10% of the full payment per person.
- 30 to 15 days prior to scheduled departure date: 20% of the full payment per person.
- 14 to 7 days prior to scheduled departure date: 50% of the full payment per person.
- 6 to 0 days prior to scheduled departure date: 100% of the full payment per person.
We strongly recommend you protect yourself by purchasing travel insurance.
Mongolia Short Tours Agency will not refund any losses due to missing or incorrect information.
During your trip in Mongolia you will be served mostly with European style meals and sometimes you will have authentic Mongolian meals.
Lunches and dinners consist of 3 – 4 courses (soup or/and salad, main dish, desert) and bottled water.
If you require special meals due to religious, medical limitation and vegetarian food, please inform us so that arrangements can be made in advance.
> 1st best months: June, July and August.
> 2nd best months: mid of May and September