Day 1. UB – Hustai National Park trip (Wild Horse Park)
- At 10am, your tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby and drive to the Hustai National Park, which is a home to the Mongolian wild horse known as Przewalski’s horse (Takhi) and has a unique landscape that features the mountains and steppe.
- Upon arrival at the Hustai, we will check-in at Tourist Ger camp. It is a kind of hotel that serves guests with Ger (yurt) instead of a hotel room and always located at the best viewing spot.
- After lunch, take a short drive to see the Przewalski’s horses in their natural habitat. If we lucky there can see more wild animals, including fox, deer and birds. Besides of the wild animals you can find here beautiful sceneries of the Mongolian nature that features mountain and steppe.
- Also, we will be visiting local nomadic family who lives nearby in the national park and explore their nomadic way of life.
- Return to the Tourist camp for dinner and overnight.
Accommodation: Tourist Ger Camp. Meals: Lunch and Dinner. Total distance: 120km, ~4.5hrs.
Day 2. Terelj National Park trip
- In this morning, depart for Terelj National Park. It’s one of the most visited national parks in Mongolia. You can see the extraordinary formation of rocks and stones; some of them look quite similar to turtles.
- In the afternoon, we will explore the national park and visit to see Turtle Rock – interesting rock formation looking like a turtle and visit Ariyabal meditation temple – surrounded by scenic mountains with massive rock formations and sits on top of the mountain. This small hike is seen as a ritual to cleanse one’s sins. From the top, you can enjoy the breathtaking view overlooking the Terelj National Park.
- Dinner and overnight at Tourist camp in the national park.
Accommodation: Tourist Ger Camp. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Total distance: 200km, ~4.5hrs.
Day 3. Terelj – Genghis Khan’s Statue Complex – Ulaanbaatar
- After relaxing breakfast, free for your own until lunch time. You can hike in the beautiful nature nearby the camp or horseback and the dog sledding trip is optional.
- We will have a warm lunch in the camp and take a short drive to visit “Genghis Khan Statue Complex” which is currently the biggest (40m high) equestrian statue in the world. There is a recreation area, restaurants, and souvenir shops occupy the base structure. From here, you can ascend to the head of the horse using an elevator. There you have a good panoramic view over the complex area and the scenery beyond.
- Afterwards, return to the city and transferred to the hotel.
Meal: Breakfast & Lunch. Total distance: 100km, ~3hrs.
Tour Price & Booking
|Travelling Party||Tour Price: per person (pp)|
|1 person||US$ 795 pp|
|2 persons||US$ 490 pp|
|3 persons||US$ 410 pp|
|4 persons||US$ 370 pp|
|5 persons & up||US$ 340 pp|
|Remark: The prices above are based on two persons sharing one room/Ger. If you prefer a single room/Ger on your own, please pay single room supplement. It is no additional charge in case triple share.|
Inclusions & Exclusions
What’s included in the Price?
- Private English-speaking tour guide,
- Accommodation based on twin share:
– 2 nights in the Tourist Ger camps in Hustai and Terelj National Park,
- All meals as specified in the itinerary: Breakfast: 2, Lunch: 3 and Dinner: 2
- All relevant transfers and transportation with private vehicle,
- All entrance fees as listed in the itinerary,
- Complimentary drink water during the tour (2x bottle per day per person),
- 4 % of total payment as a bank charge for online payment with Master/Visa credit cards,
- All government, local taxes, and service charges
What’s Not included in the Price?
- Accommodation in Ulaanbaatar
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping and other personal expenses
- Travel insurance.
Just a Kindly Reminder
- A private tour guide and a driver with an air-conditioned car will serve only for you. No other travelers will join in your group.
- This tour package can be fully customizable to fit your travel plan.
- Full payment is required to confirm this trip!
- All rates on MongoliaShortTours.com are final! So, you can book this trip Now, if you have more than 72hours before the departure date.
- A booking form & online payment link: Book Now
- We accept Master, Visa & American Express Credit Cards. No additional charges!
- If you have any questions and requests regarding this trip, please click on this link: “Inquiry”
- You are also welcome to call us at +976 70001160
- When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary.
- On the morning of your tour departure date, our tour guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name and our company logo on it.
- Enjoy your Mongolia Trip with us!
FAQ / Help
A booking form & online payment link: Book Now
- We accept online payment with Master/Visa cards only for deposit to confirm the trip. No additional bank charge for the online payment!
- The cash payment is accepted in special cases only.
Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive cancellation request:
- No less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure date: 10% of the full payment per person.
- 30 to 15 days prior to scheduled departure date: 20% of the full payment per person.
- 14 to 7 days prior to scheduled departure date: 50% of the full payment per person.
- 6 to 0 days prior to scheduled departure date: 100% of the full payment per person.
We strongly recommend you protect yourself by purchasing travel insurance.
Mongolia Short Tours Agency will not refund any losses due to missing or incorrect information.
The Ger Camp is a kind of hotel that serves customers with Gers instead of hotel rooms and always located at the best viewing spot. It’s most popular accommodation type for countryside trip in Mongolia that consists of 30-40 Gers (yurt), a restaurant and some entertainment facilities. More information: Tourist Ger Camp
During your trip in Mongolia you will be served mostly with European style meals and sometimes you will have authentic Mongolian meals.
Lunches and dinners consist of 3 – 4 courses (soup or/and salad, main dish, desert) and bottled water.
If you require special meals due to religious, medical limitation and vegetarian food, please inform us so that arrangements can be made in advance.
> 1st best months: June, July and August.
> 2nd best months: mid of May and September