Hustai National Park Winter Trip
Hustai National Park (Wild horse Park) is located about 62 miles (100km) west of Ulaanbaatar. This area is home to the Mongolian wild horse known as a Perzevalski horse (takhi).
The natinal park has a unique landscape that features mountain steppe and steppe, also there are sand dunes representing Gobi of Mongolia and River wetlands. The National Park area is ideal for hiking, horseback riding, ornithology, flower watching, and nature photography.
- Pick up from your hotel at 9am.
- 2.5 hours’ drive to Hustai National Park, which is a home to the Mongolian wild horse known as Przewalski’s horse (Takhi) and has a unique landscape that features the mountains and steppe.
- On the way, visit nomad family – experience nomadic life
- Upon arrival at Hustai, visit small Ger information center- shows some detailed information about last truly wild horses
- Lunch at Hustai Ger camp restaurant- located in the National Park
- Take a short drive to see the Przewalski wild horses in their natural habitat. If we lucky there can see more wild animals, including fox, deer and birds.
- Return back to Ulaanbaatar and transfer to the hotel around 6pm.
Meal: Lunch. Total distance: 220km, ~5hrs.
Tour Price & Booking
|Travelling Party||Tour Price: per person (pp)|
|1 person||US$ 230 pp|
|2 persons||US$ 130 pp|
|3 persons||US$ 100 pp|
|4 persons||US$ 90 pp|
|5 persons & up||US$ 80 pp|
Inclusions & Exclusions
What’s included in the Price?
- Private English-speaking tour guide,
- Hotel pick up and drop off with private a vehicle,
- Lunch at restaurant in tourist Ger camp,
- All entrance & sightseeing fees as listed in the itinerary,
- Complimentary drink water during the trip,
- 4 % of total payment as a bank charge for online payment with Master/Visa credit cards,
- All government, local taxes, and service charges
What’s Not included in the Price?
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping and other personal expenses
- Travel insurance.
Just a Kindly Reminder
- A private tour guide and a driver with an air-conditioned car will serve only for you. No other travelers will join in your group.
- This tour package can be fully customizable to fit your travel plan.
- Full payment is required to confirm this trip!
- All rates on MongoliaShortTours.com are final! So, you can book this trip Now, if you have more than 72hours before the departure date.
- A booking form & online payment link: Book Now
- We accept Master, Visa & American Express Credit Cards. No additional charges!
- If you have any questions and requests regarding this trip, please click on this link: “Inquiry”
- You are also welcome to call us at +976 70001160
- When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary.
- On the morning of your tour departure date, our tour guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name and our company logo on it.
- Enjoy your Mongolia Trip with us!
FAQ / Help
A booking form & online payment link: Book Now
- We accept online payment with Master/Visa cards only for deposit to confirm the trip. No additional bank charge for the online payment!
- The cash payment is accepted in special cases only.
Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive cancellation request:
- No less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure date: 10% of the full payment per person.
- 30 to 15 days prior to scheduled departure date: 20% of the full payment per person.
- 14 to 7 days prior to scheduled departure date: 50% of the full payment per person.
- 6 to 0 days prior to scheduled departure date: 100% of the full payment per person.
We strongly recommend you protect yourself by purchasing travel insurance.
Mongolia Short Tours Agency will not refund any losses due to missing or incorrect information.
During your trip in Mongolia you will be served mostly with European style meals and sometimes you will have authentic Mongolian meals.
Lunches and dinners consist of 3 – 4 courses (soup or/and salad, main dish, desert) and bottled water.
If you require special meals due to religious, medical limitation and vegetarian food, please inform us so that arrangements can be made in advance.
> 1st best months: June, July and August.
> 2nd best months: mid of May and September